Google Apps Script is a rapid application development platform that makes it fast and easy to create business applications that integrate with G Suite.
Explore how you can start using Google Apps Script to run code to make things happen within Google Suite of Apps.
BONUS - Downloadable PDF course Guide - with links and resources.
The course covers the following in regards to Apps Script and how to use it
· Create a document using script - add content to the document
· Create a Spreadsheet using script
· Get object info like ID and URL
· Using session to get an active user email address
· Using Mail Service to send emails via script
· DocumentApp and accessing updating existing docs by id
· SpreadsheetApp and accessing data contained in existing sheets
· Bound script in Docs and Sheets
· How to add UI menu items
· Running script functions from UI menu tab
· Creating UI alerts
· UI prompts to get user input and data
· Active document get cursor location
· Creating a new sheet using script
· Updating and copying sheet data selected by the user
Source Code is included
Fast friendly support within the Q&A section - taught by an instructor with over 20 years of web development experiencing ready to help you learn.