Terms and conditions
The end user license agreement acknowledges that the parties, both seller and buyer hereby stipulate, agree and bound by the terms and conditions. SkillRary hereby lists out the rights and criteria, when you purchase the digital products, developed by SkillRary. According to this agreement, you are ready to purchase and accept product or products from SkillRary. Read the terms and conditions thoroughly ahead of ordering, installing and employing the SkillRary software, as it includes license for the usage and the details about warranty and liability disclaimers.
- Under the terms and conditions, the customer should be at least 18 years to make a purchase from SkillRary, as he has to legally enter into the contracts and agreements.
- SkillRary may amend, change, add or delete this agreement or terms and conditions, at any time. Such amendments will come to effect after posting the revised policies, rules and agreement on the website.
- You are exclusively responsible for watching such notice to the agreement and policies. If you continue to use the website after the revisions on policies and agreements, you automatically acknowledge such amendments. If you do not accept, stop using the shop.
- The software indicates the particular software; III party software installed therein; corresponding documentation; printed materials; associated media; electronic documentation; and every upgrade or update, provided after the sale.
- SkillRary does not provide any rights with regards to trademarks, service marks and copyrights.
SkillRary’s Rights and obligations
SkillRary may at any time:
- Remove or change (permanently or temporarily) features and user perspective, without signifying the reasons for such activities.
- Restrict or ban your usage, if you breach the terms and conditions or any law, which may be unlawful and threatening to the normal operation of SkillRary
- Unilaterally change this agreement
Unilaterally change this agreement
- Technical support to fix errors occurred during the normal usage of unmodified software.
- Send free updates, free bug fixes, free installation and free templates on one domain.
- Support is not liable if there is integration of III party modules; customization of graphical interface; or when the software has added functionalities.
- SkillRary has no responsibility for alterations or failures, arising out of using our software on hardware configuration, operating system or platform that are not recommended.
- Affirm that SkillRary does not breach any patents, trademarks, industrial design rights and any other intellectual property rights.
Registration and Login Security
- You will not give any false personal details or create an account for other people, without permission
- You will not use our service, if you are below 15
- You will not share the password or let others to access your personal account or engage in activities that may enrisk the security of your account.
You cannot transfer your personal account (any application or page you administer) to others without any writter permission
In case, you choose a username that has similar identifier nd if we consider it to be appropriate, especially if it is a trademark of a company, then we reserve the right to reclaim or remove it.
- We respect rights of other people and you will not use any other individual’s or company’s document or any sensitive financial information.
- You will not use the trademarks or copyrights or similar marks, except with our prior written permission or use the ones permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines
Customer’s rights and obligations
The customer has the right to:
- Demand to avail services when the quality does not meet with the commitments, mentioned in the feature list.
The customers commit to:
- Bound by the rules regarding the selling and reselling after customization, as it is strictly prohibited by SkillRary.
- Violation of rule 4.2.1 will be settled in the competent court of the Republic of India, as per the registration address of SkillRary.
- Regular update of personal details, in the checkout form, as and when needed
- Bound by this agreement copy and act according to it.
Liability and indemnity
- By applicable law, SkillRary disclaims every warranty express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular reason. SkillRary does not affirm that the SkillRary services, content, information, materials, products or other services integrated on or otherwise sent to you via the services, SkillRary’s servers or other electronic communications sent from SkillRary are without viruses or harmful components. SkillRary does not acknowledge liability other than the remedies expressed herein, including the liability for products not being accesible for use or lost or corrupted data or software or the provision of services and support. to the complete extent permitted at law, SkillRary will not be liable for any type of damages including without limitation direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special and consequential damages (including, without limitation, loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of data or injury) arising out of or in connection with the participation agreement, the site, the service, products (including software), the inability to use the service or those resulting from any goods or services purchased or obtained from SkillRary, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. you agree that for any liability related to the purchase of products or services bundled with the products, whether for breach of contract, warranty, negligence, strict liability in tort or otherwise, SkillRary shall not be liable or responsible for any amount of damages above the aggregate money amount paid by you for the purchase of products or services under these purchase terms giving rise to such liability.
- SkillRary is not liable for information available on other sites, even if you follow links to such sites through the shop.
- You agree to indemnify and defend SkillRary and its employees from any type of demand or claim, including reasonable attorney fees that arise from the failure of your compliance with these terms and conditions, violation of this agreement or law or the rights of a III party.
Privacy and personal data management
- Personal data should be entered in the checkout form while using the shop or to purchase products.
- Personal data is used to recognize you as the buyer and to execute this agreement. SkillRary assures to protect the personal data and will not disclose, unless required by the applicable law or the agreement.
- Make sure to enter correct personal data on the checkout form and the buyer shall bear any losses or damages that incur regarding the submission of incorrect or invalid data
- By signing this agreement, you acknowledge that SkillRary may send to the manufacturer/supplier information, which is reasonably required to communicate with you, especially in relation to any issues related to the purchased product. Hereby you agree that SkillRary shall not be liable for the disclosure or collection of such details to the manufacturer/supplier.
- SkillRary may use the personal information for direct marketing purposes, only with your consent mentioned on the checkout form. The consent can be withdrawn at any time.
Dispute resolution and applicable law
- The validity, enforcement and interpretation of this agreement and every legal action arise in relation to the subject matter of this agreement shall be governed by the law of the Republic of India.
- Disputes or disagreements between the SkillRary and the customer, arising from this Agreement shall be negotiated and settled. In case of failure of agreement within 2 weeks, claims, disagreements or disputes, arising from this agreement or related to this, its breach, validity or dissolution shall be settled in the competent court of the Republic of India.
- The buyer validates that he has read, understood the terms and conditions of this agreement and the consequences.
- All notices, consents and all other communications, associated with this agreement shall be issued via email.