Machine Learning(Crash Course) 7th Semester
· Machine Learning is concerned with computer programs that automatically improve their performance through experience.
· This course covers the theory and practical algorithms for machine learning from a variety of perspectives.
· We cover topics such as Bayesian networks, decision tree learning, statistical learning methods, unsupervised learning and reinforcement learning.
· The course covers theoretical concepts such as inductive bias, Bayesian learning methods.
· Short programming assignments include hands-on experiments with various learning algorithms.
· This course is designed to give a graduate-level student a thorough grounding in the methodologies, technologies, mathematics and algorithms currently needed by people who do research in machine learning.
· Define machine learning and understand the basic theory underlying machine learning.
· Differentiate supervised, unsupervised and reinforcement learning
· Understand the basic concepts of learning and decision trees.
· Understand neural networks and Bayesian techniques for problems appear in machine learning
· Understand the instant based learning and reinforced learning
· Perform statistical analysis of machine learning techniques.
We at SkillRary strive to provide simple yet powerful training or tuition on all domains. This organization has started with a mindset to share the knowledge that the internet or an individual has in a progressive manner. SkillRary is an online training programme, trying to get the best content for all on a very low cost and thereby helping everyone with a digital schooling and online education.
SkillRary provides computer based training (CBT), distance learning or e-learning, that takes place completely on the internet. The courses involve a variety of multimedia elements, including graphics, audio, video, and web-links which can be accessed to the enrolled clients.
In addition to presenting course materials and content, SkillRary gives the students the opportunity for live interactions and real-time feedback in the form of quizzes and tests. Interactions between the instructor and students are also conducted via chat, e-mail or other web-based communication. Unlike any other, we here also let the students know which module has to be gone through first. All the modules are placed according to the lesson plans so that students will know what to refer first.
SkillRary is self-paced and customizable to suit an individual's specific learning needs. Therefore it can be conducted at any time and place, provided there is a computer or smartphone with high-speed internet access. This makes it very convenient to the users who can modify their training to fit into their day-to-day schedule. All our users will be able to use our eLearning system to its full capacity.