Discrete Mathematical Structure(Crash Course) 3rd Semester
·Make use of propositional and predicate logic in knowledge representation and truthverification.
·Demonstrate the application of discrete structures in different fields of computerscience.
· Solve problems using recurrence relations and generatingfunctions.
· Apply different mathematical proofs, techniques in provingtheorems.
· First, through this course students can develop their mathematical maturity: that is their ability understand and create mathematical arguments.
· Second, discrete mathematics is the gateway to more advanced courses in all parts of the mathematical sciences.
· Discrete mathematics provides the mathematical foundations for many computer science courses including data structures, algorithms, database theory, automata theory, formal languages, compiler theory, computer security, and operating systems.
· Students find these courses much more difficult when they have not had the appropriate mathematical foundations from discrete math.
· A key reason for the growth in the importance of discrete mathematics is that information is stored and manipulated by computing machines in a discrete fashion.
We at SkillRary strive to provide simple yet powerful training or tuition on all domains. This organization has started with a mindset to share the knowledge that the internet or an individual has in a progressive manner. SkillRary is an online training programme, trying to get the best content for all on a very low cost and thereby helping everyone with a digital schooling and online education.
SkillRary provides computer based training (CBT), distance learning or e-learning, that takes place completely on the internet. The courses involve a variety of multimedia elements, including graphics, audio, video, and web-links which can be accessed to the enrolled clients.
In addition to presenting course materials and content, SkillRary gives the students the opportunity for live interactions and real-time feedback in the form of quizzes and tests. Interactions between the instructor and students are also conducted via chat, e-mail or other web-based communication. Unlike any other, we here also let the students know which module has to be gone through first. All the modules are placed according to the lesson plans so that students will know what to refer first.
SkillRary is self-paced and customizable to suit an individual's specific learning needs. Therefore it can be conducted at any time and place, provided there is a computer or smartphone with high-speed internet access. This makes it very convenient to the users who can modify their training to fit into their day-to-day schedule. All our users will be able to use our eLearning system to its full capacity.