You will learn how to build a successful machine learning project. If you aspire to be a technical leader in AI, and know how to set the direction for your team's work, this course will show you how. Much of this content has never been taught elsewhere and is drawn from my experience building and shipping many deep learning products. This course also has two "flight simulators" that let you practice decision-making as a machine learning project leader. This provides "industry experience" that you might otherwise get only after years of ML work experience.
What are the requirements?
- In addition, recitation sessions will be held to review some basic concepts.
- Students entering the class are expected to have a pre-existing working knowledge of probability, linear algebra, statistics and algorithms, though the class has been designed to allow students with a strong numerate background to catch up and fully participate.
What am I going to get from this course?
- We will be making a drowsiness detecting device. A countless number of people drive on the highway day and night.
- Taxi drivers, bus drivers, truck drivers and people traveling long-distance suffer from lack of sleep. Due to which it becomes very dangerous to drive when feeling sleepy.
- The majority of accidents happen due to the drowsiness of the driver.
- So, to prevent these accidents we will build a system using Python, OpenCV, and Keras which will alert the driver when he feels sleepy.
What is the target audience?
- Anyone who is interested in learning Machine Learning.
- Anyone who wishes to add value to their business using Machine Learning tools.