Why You Should Get Azure Certification?
- Amruta Bhaskar
- Apr 26, 2021
- 0 comentario (s)
- 1411 Puntos de vista
With the introduction of new technologies on a daily basis, cloud computing is one of the modern technologies that is growing fast. According to Oracle’s Cloud Predictions, “80% of all enterprise (and mission-critical) workloads will move to the cloud by 2025”. The basic feature that cloud computing offers is to share and store data in the cloud that can be accessed from anywhere in the world using a decent internet connection.
Now that people are more focused on the usage of cloud services, they are enjoying the features of cloud computing such as storing, sharing, and accessing their data from everywhere on the planet. The main reason behind the rapid adoption of cloud technology is due to the cost-effectiveness and ease of access.
Cloud computing is one of the bigger industries that generate billions of dollars in revenue every year with hundreds and thousands of job opportunities. Many big names are offering unique cloud services to many customers all over the world, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Oracle Cloud, IBM Cloud, Rackspace, and Microsoft Azure — with 29% application workload of the overall cloud market.
To pursue a career in cloud computing, all major cloud services providers offer career paths and certifications, but Microsoft Azure is a single cloud service provider that offers role-based certifications that are specifically designed according to the market requirements and the job roles. Due to the large adoption of Microsoft Azure cloud services, Microsoft Azure certified professionals are in high demand for developing cloud applications and managing cloud infrastructures.
There is no larger or more looming change in the business of IT than public cloud services. Whether you're an entry-level developer, an established system administrator, or an IT manager you'll feel the impact of "The Cloud" sooner rather than later! Microsoft Azure offers a scalable and reliable platform that's ready to integrate with your current and future projects. If you're ready to launch your next system, company, or brilliant idea into the future, here are five great reasons why Microsoft Azure makes sense for you.
1. Microsoft Azure is one of the most used cloud services on the planet. While there are many cloud service offerings, including many you can learn right here at CBT Nuggets, Microsoft Azure is the fastest-growing provider on the market and has a market share second only to Amazon Web Services. If you want to keep your skills up to date and relevant then Microsoft Azure is a clear choice.
2. No infrastructure worries. It's expensive and time consuming to purchase, build, support, and maintain the hardware required to run even a small software solution. Azure's service offerings take that out of your hands and manage the dirty work for you, right down to billing on a per-use basis. This means you can focus on building awesome web apps that scale up and out — and take advantage of a world-class infrastructure without breaking your budget.
3. Use tools you already know. There's no need to learn a new language or tool, Microsoft Azure is seamlessly integrated with products that Microsoft has offered for years. You can write your Azure Websites and manage your Azure Virtual Machines right from within Visual Studio, while Azure Active Directory allows you to federate your domain security policies with almost no effort, and of course, Azure SQL Server is based on the wildly popular Microsoft SQL Server.
4. It's an open-platform as well. Just because they integrate with Microsoft's exiting products doesn't mean you're limited to using them. Microsoft Azure is a wide open platform that is set to run a variety of popular and powerful technologies from many different vendors. The Azure Marketplace has more than 3,000 different pre-built, click-to-deploy solutions that run the gamut from Hadoop Clusters with HDInsight to LAMP stack farms to node.js-based web servers. Microsoft Azure is an easy landing spot no matter what your technology background is.
5. The structured learning methodology to get Microsoft Azure certifications leads you to learn different tools easily. Candidates find many common tools such as Hadoop, GitHub, Eclipse, etc. that are easy to learn, and newly interested candidates can easily adapt to Azure platform and services with simplicity and ease.
Most importantly, fresh candidates can improve their Azure learning and career path with a faster, more concise learning process. Many online resources such as tutorials, ebooks, and courses are available to learn the theoretical and practical concepts of Azure services. Cloud Academy offers a Microsoft Azure Training Library that delivers the theory, technical knowledge, and hands-on practice to get certified on Azure services.
6. Microsoft Azure is one of the leading cloud service providers and offers twelve role-based Azure certifications based on market requirements. By earning any or all of the Azure role-based certifications, you can ensure professional career development and recognition in the market. Currently, most businesses are adopting Azure cloud services and the demand for Microsoft Azure certified professionals is increasing.
Azure certifications offer a wide range of professional tracks, including Azure administrator, architect, developer, security engineer, AI engineer, data scientist, and data engineer, enabling you to become a leading cloud professional in the market. There are currently 6,000,000+ government employees who are using Azure cloud services. As a Microsoft Azure certified professional, you have a better opportunity to land up a job in the government sector.
7. Better integration with .NET platform. .NET is a free, cross-platform, open-source developer platform, created by Microsoft. It’s one of the most commonly used programming platform where hundreds and thousands of programmers have their hands on this coding language for building many different types of applications. It offers unique integration opportunities with Microsoft Azure without a complex process as everything is managed by Microsoft, along with a huge community ready to support.
With the community support, it has become the favourite service for many people as they are now able to build advanced applications and deploy on Azure cloud services. The integration with .NET platform is one of the great advantages of Azure for programmers who are familiar with working with the .NET platform. It allows them to easily focus on building their applications, rather than searching for the other cloud service providers to offer cloud integration for their coding platform.
8. Improve DevOps skills. One of the latest technologies in the IT field is DevOps. It’s a set of practices where development and operation services are combined to deliver solutions to the customers. DevOps brings people, processes, and technologies together to provide valuable services and develop products that meet business objectives.
With DevOps skills, you can deliver cloud services such as design and implementation strategies for developing applications, automating processes, monitoring cloud environments, and continuous delivery.